Property & Real Estate Law
The sale and purchase of a property (family home, investment or commercial property) is often the most important transaction for you in life.
You will always get the best protection if you contact us before you sign agreement for sale and purchase. It is important that you get things right from the start to avoid disputes and additional costs because the agreement has not been prepared correctly in the first place.
Our experienced team always pays close attention to details in all property transactions, and ensure that the transaction is completed efficiently without any unexpected matters arise.
We can assist you in the following areas:
- Compliance matters – including Code Compliance and Building Act
- Loan Agreements and Mortgages
- Ownership Structures & Planning
- Commercial Leases and Residential Tenancies
- Subdivisions and property developments
- Sales and Purchases of Property – Conveyancing
- Reviewing Agreements for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate
- Reviewing Title and Encumbrances noted on the Title – including Cross Leases, Unit Titles and Leasehold titles issues
- Body Corporate matters
Are you looking for